RCM INSTITUTE OF HEALTH CARE STUDIES
RIHCS is a unit of RCM health care Group.A small institute with a big mission to impart quality education to its students enabling them to achieve their optimum potential.We offer course on Optometry and OT management and Ayurvedic nursing.
Health Care Studies Courses
Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant
Duration : 1 year
Course Code: RCW 001
Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant is a one year duration course conducting at RCM eye Hospital. The course is approved by Bharath Sevak Samaj (Promoted by Govt of India). Ophthalmic assistants play a vital role in providing eye- related health care services to patients in association with Ophthalmologists. RCM Institute of health care studies train students and make them productive with international standard in taking care of patients and performing various tests and procedures. This course is suitable for candidates who have passed plus two examinations preferably with science subjects as elective.
- Assistance for Job Placement | Reasonable fee rate | Hostel facility
- Opportunity to work with talented doctors and technicians
- exposure in outreaching camps, school screening and seminars
- Vision testing | Retinoscopy and subjective testing | Physics of Optics
- Optical system of normal and abnormal eyes | Anatomy of Eye ball
- Physiology of vision | Common eye diseases | Squint and amblyopia
- Early detection of Glaucoma, measurement of IOP, field charting | First aid | Pharmacology
- Community Ophthalmology | Basic nursing | Hospitality management | Crisis management | Spoken English and Computer