Dr. BEJOY S. RAJ, B.A.M.S., M. D. (Kayachikitsa/General Medicine)
- Hailing from an ancient traditional Ayurvedic Family, now into sixth generation.
- Had an excellent track record in teaching and clinics as well.
Areas of Interest:
- Neurology in Ayurveda
- Endocrinology in Ayurveda
- Immunology in Ayurveda
Publication : 1, Proceedings in Conferences : 3.
Papers Presented in Conferences/ Symposia : National : 05, International : 2.
Treatment Spectrum includes:
- Respiratory diseases
- Musculo- skeletal conditions
- Skin diseases
- Cardio Vascular Conditions
Arrhythmia Peripheral artery diseases
Coronary artery diseases Cardiomegaly
Rheumatic heart diseases Hypertensive heart disease
Malignancy in : Bladder, Breast, Colorectal, Lung, Liver, Lymphoma, Melanoma, Oral and oropharyngeal, Pancreas, prostate , Thyroid, Uterus.
Acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL), Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), CLL, CML.
- Neurology: Treatment in more than 70 plus neurological conditions.
- Endocrinology : Conditions related to Thyroid, Adrenals, ovary, pancreas and pituitary glands
- Liver Disease:Hepatitis including auto immune hepatitis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, fatty liver, cirrhosis, cystic diseases of liver, sarcoidosis etc.
Clinics for life style disorders, diabetes, hypertension, obesity, metabolic syndromes.