Ayurbliss prenatel and postnatel
The postnatal period or Puerperium is called ‘Sutika kala” and woman is called ‘Sutika’ in Ayurveda. A woman is called ‘Sutika’ only after the placenta is expelled during labour. The duration of ‘Sutika kala’ is usually 1-1/2 month (45 days). Great emphasis has been laid on post natal care i.e. Sutika Paricharya, as during this period she restores her health and strength. Ayurveda compares the condition of woman after childbirth with that of a pot filled with oil up to brim. If the pot becomes unstable, the oil spills. So, if proper care is not taken during postnatal period, her health deteriorates.
POST-PREGNANCY BODY CHANGES
- You give birth, you lose your belly, right? Well, not that fast.
- “After you give birth, lots of women expect that their belly will return to its normal size almost immediately,It takes about 6-8 weeks before the uterus is back to its prepregnancy.
SWOLLEN LEGS AND VARICOSE VEINS
- The swelling and puffiness in your legs that you may have experienced during pregnancy will lessen very quickly after you give birth.
- However, some women begin experiencing twitchiness in their legs postpartum.
- If this happens to you, walking can provide some relief
- Spider veins and varicose veins will probably improve with postpartum weight loss, but they will never go away completely.
- A lot of women expect their breasts to get bigger before and after birth, especially if they continue breastfeeding.
- After you give birth and stop breastfeeding… that can leave your breasts looking not only saggy, as most women expect, but smaller as well.
- IN NORMAL DELIVERIES WE TAKE UP THE CASE WITHIN 5 -7DAYS
- IN C-SECTION AFTER 10DAYS
- DOCTOR VISTS THE MOTHER AND THE BABY ALONG WITH WELL TRAINED AYURVEDIC POST NATAL THERAPIST
- THOROUGH EXPLANATION OF THE PROCEDURE ALONG WITH A DIET CHART
- MONITORING THE VITALS OF MOTHER
- THREE HOURS SERVICE FOR THE MOTHER AND BABY
- REVIEW TAKEN BY THE DOCTOR IN THE EVENINGS
Our prasootika package (14 days - 21 days - 28 days) includes these medicines
AFTER DELIVERY CARE BENEFITS
- Rejuvenates and relaxes mother
- Traditional oil massage for mom and baby
- Relieves tension and depression
- Herbal water bath
- Removes stretch marks
- Tighten loose stomach muscles
- Treatments for preventing hairfall
- Keeps figure and vigour of mother’s
- Ayurvedic postnatal medicines
- Removes postnatal back and join pain
- Prevents wear and tear of bones
Do's and Don'ts
- Do massage yourself with Vatahara Oil
- Do bathe with warm water
- Do keep your perineum and breasts clean
- Do urinate every 5 hours
- Do breastfeed properly
- Don’t consume food irregularly
- Don’t have stale or cold food
- Don’t retain urine or feces
- Don’t indulge in sex or exercise
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN WE START THE POSTNATAL SERVICE AFTER A C-SECTION? WILL THE OIL AND WATER HAMPER OUR STITCHES?
YOU MUST START THE POSTNATAL SERVICE AFTER 10DAYS IN A CSECTION THE OIL TONES THE MUSCLES, PROVIDES OLEATION WHERE THERE IS A LOT OF DRYNESS, HELPS THE HEALING OF TISSUES, AND INFUSES STRENGTH AND A SENSE OF GROUNDEDNESS. IT PROMOTES THE FASTER HEALING OF THE STITCHES
BABY DOESN’T FEED PROPERLY…LACK OF BREAST MILK…EMOTIONAL STRESS…..WHAT CAN BE DONE?
AN INDIVIDUAL DIET CHART WHICH INCLUDES THE INCOOPERATION OF HERBAL MEDICINES LIKE JEERA, METHI SEEDS ETC
WHEN SHOULD WE START THE BABY BATH?
SOON AFTER THE FALL OF UMBILICAL CORD, THE BABY IS GIVEN AN AYURVEDIC HERBAL BATH.